Sekiranya anda menerima email seperti dibawah atau yg sewaktu dengannya, sila abaikan... ini adalah bentuk penipuan internet yg berleluasa dikala ini... berhati-hatilah dgn penipuan seperti ini...
Dear CIMB Bank customer,
We are hereby notifying you that we've recently suffered a DDos-Attack on one of our's Internet Banking server. For security reasons you must complete the next steps to verify the integrity of your CIMBClicks account. If you fail to complete the verification in the next 24 hours your account will be suspended.
Here's how to get started:
1. Log in to CIMBClicks (click here).
2. You must request for TAC online via CIMBClicks - your TAC will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number you registered at the ATM. ( you can find the "request TAC" button in the left menu of your account )
3. Logout from your account and close the browser.
4. When you have received the TAC (Transaction Authorization Code) on your mobile phone, Log in to our secured verification server and submit the requested information (Account user ID, password and TAC). CLICK HERE to go on our secured server.
5. Please allow 48 hours for processing.
Please comply and thanks for understanding.
© 2008 CIMB Bank
Note: Please do not reply to this email.
This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.